Saturday, August 3, 2013

Back to blogger!


It has been quite a while since I have even taken time to sit down in front of my computer table to blog. I can still remember clearly that back in my primary school days, blogging was an "in" thing, especially on blogspot and adding all sorts of new widgets and funky gadgets onto the blog. All the time spent solely on looking a blogskin that suited to my taste and adding in my favourite music, that was how I grew up.

However, trends come and go. Before I knew it, twitter, facebook, instagram and tumblr became the "in" thing instead. Not many continued blogging at blogspot or wordpress, tumblr was the new black. I admit, I became part of these trend followers too. But, despite having followed all these trends and thoroughly enjoying all these websites that had offered, I just missed writing and expressing my thoughts on blogger. A free space, a blank canvas for me to tell my stories. So I came back. And yes I am here to stay.

Mhm, most of my entries would be centered around my life, food, kpop or books. Sometimes a little this and a little that. I want a blog that says me, that leaves my imprints on it so, I've decided to not focus on only one thing for my blog. So to not only show my way of life, but also me, Valerie. 

Okay I know I know, I've spoken too much yada yada yada. So I shall end my first post here! Stay tuned for more updates!


No comments:

Post a Comment