Sunday, August 4, 2013

Reaction; EXO Growl


Korean Version.


Chinese Version

It was released on August 1, 00:00 KST. I stayed up late that night, not for this, I was glad I did regardless because I got to see the Music Videos which became the reason for my lack of sleep the next day. -facepalms- 

So I love this new song of EXO's because it's a totally different genre of music altogether from the rest of SM's regular Dubstep these days. Wolf was one of those creation, that's why it sounded only decent to me because it wasn't anything original anymore. 

Imagine my surprise when this song came out, sounding so old school and chilled out. I love love love it. But then again, I've never hated or disliked any SM artistes' songs so I might be biased on this. 

Anyway, I personally prefered the chinese version because...Chen had a beautiful screen time around 1:06. I literally squealed on my bed, when everyone was asleep. No kidding how much Kim Jong Dae affects me LOL, okay maybe not that exaggerated but...you catch my drift.

So the choreohraphy was...impressive. Usually, these choreography are reserved for SHINee, because they are known to perform the most complex and crazy choreography ever every single time. Think Sherlock and Dream Girl. I love Sherlock's choreography and it really brought their song to a whole new level. Kudos to SHINee. (Side note: SHINee is coming back once again! With Misconception Of Us.) This is going to be their 3rd full length album this year, wow, talk about a crazy schedule, I mean after releasing two full length korean albums one after another, they went to Japan for their Japan tour in June, and are coming back again with another album. Not that I'm complaining since I'm an SM stan so whichever artistes are to come back, I would be delighted of course! But I think they need a break...and where is Super Junior's come back SM?! Okay, I know Hero is a great Japan album but...it's too expensive...for shipping and...it just costs almost 3 times the amount of a regular album SM. Money suckers you. 

Back to EXO, I can't wait for their real Music Video for Growl to come out because I believe this is just their dance version of the video. Come on, I saw the teasers, they had black and white leather and chains outfits with cool close ups! And where's the drama version part 2 of wolf SM.........................................so yes, I am just not satisfied with these two music videos but I guess they'll have to make do for now. Overall, I like it. But not to the point of crazy for it because I'm still waiting for their real music video to be out. And yes I ordered Hug version of Growl because I love the chinese version of what EXO does everytime so Chinese version it is. Crossing my fingers that the photo card I get would be Chen!

No comments:

Post a Comment