Saturday, August 3, 2013

Don't we all want something?


I am going to start off this post with my wish list! Yes, don't we all have things we desire? If you don't, kudos to you for being so contented and satisfied with life. But if you do, we share the exact same sentiments buddy. These are my top 10 items on my wish list and I'm sorry that I couldn't go more than 10 because com'on, as a girl myself, I will start rambling on about every single thing I saw on the streets that's pink and want it!

1. Nikon J1 (Pink)
I have always wanted a camera, despite having a smart phone with passable camera, I just want a professional camera to myself for photography purposes. I had wanted to be a photographer once when I was young, haha. Everyone wanted to be someone when they were young, ambitions changed so frequently like how we use to change our diapers. So photographer was one of mine, but I had never gotten sick of taking photos that forever stills one moment in life for appreciation. For that, I wish for my very own camera, and it's pink! Yes, frilly girly colour for me thank you.

2. Skin product that helps my face
I have terrible blemishes on my cheeks. Life of being a girl is tough, and having red flushed cheeks and inflamed forehead isn't making it any better. So, I need something that helps with it because...I've tried ways to get rid of all these annoying bumps yet........................................I surrender.

3. Coloured Jeans
Yes, I may seem a little girly and frilly but I love jeans. I love wearing shorts and jeans and leggings. I rarely wear skirts and dresses except when I have school. And I love prints, colours and exotic out of the world stuff on my clothes. I just have a weird fetish for stuff like these. Blame my love for kpop, british hipsters for these!

4. Mp3
Oh my god, I've wanted my very own mp3 player since forever. I am not kidding or exaggerating. I know people are going to say that I own a smart phone and all and that I shouldn't waste my money on such trivial wants....but.........................................I'm sorry..........I still want it.

5. Dye my hair
Mhm, it's seriously bugging me for a while now that I really want to have my hair dyed after my O' levels. Maybe red? Or gradient with pink tips? I don't know but knowing me...it might turn out it little wild and weird.

6. Pierce my conch and cartilage
I have two piercings on my right ears and one on my left. I want a conch for my right and a cartilage for my left. No, it's not because of any trends or fads I'm following, sorry to disappoint. I just appreciate such edginess and standoffish feeling that yes, I'm so getting it after O' levels. Try stopping me. HAHAHA.

7. Vacuum Flask
I've talked myself into getting a vacuum flask as soon as possible. I have weird preference nowadays that I can fathom sometimes. I used to only love cold beverages but now, hot ones are creeping onto me! So yes, I need a vacuum flask for my daily dose of hot tea or milo when I'm heading out anywhere like school.

8. Yonanas Machine
I need this. It's obvious from the moment I laid my eyes on this machine that I knew I had to have it. I love fruits and ice cream. But ice cream and healthiness just don't walk hand in hand together. So, to satisfy my ice cream cravings but still be healthy, I need this machine! Yes.

9. Sports shoes
I know I don't exercise or work out or run as regularly as before but I promise that after my O' levels, I'm heading back to fitness again. So most probably I would need a proper pair of sports shoes to help me along in my fitness journey.

10. -I don't know-
I shall leave this empty for now because I really don't have anymore things I really wish to have........so..........

So here, I'm done with my wish list, cheers for me! Well, I hope I've entertained you guys here so, I shall see y'all soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment