Monday, August 5, 2013

To know, or not to know


So I found this online and I'm suppose to copy and paste this on my web, and bold those that applies to me! This way people can know me better and easier, so I guess this is a rather cool idea, so why not give it a shot, so here goes!

I believe in love at first sight. I don’t kill bugs. I’ve failed a test. I’ve seen a shooting star. I have brown eyes. I like to sleep. I don’t take compliments well. I love Winnie the Pooh.I own a lot of DVDs. I couldn’t live without music. I’m scared of snakes. I’m not allergic to anything. I like apples. I’ve been on a plane. I’m more of a talker than a listener. I have siblings. I’m a perfectionist. I wish my life was a musical. My ears are pierced. I like techno music. I think I’m a good person. I’ve had surgery. I bite my nails. I like sunny days. I watch Hannah Montana. I don’t like chocolate. I’m a health freak. I’ve been kissed in the rain. I love to dress up. I like neon colors. I believe in God. I read fanfiction. My razor is blue. I own a lot of stuffed animals. I’ve had sex on the first date. I’ve seen the Northern Lights. My toenails are painted. I’ve been in love.I always do my homework. I’ve had a crush on someone of the same gender. I’ve cried myself to sleep before. I can speak more than three languages. I’ve accidentally caught something on fire. My toothbrush is green. I’ve laughed out loud today. I’m a student. I’ve smoked weed. I can do the splits. I drink coffee. I have a driver’s licence. I have dated my best friend’s ex. I am currently in my pajamas. I would rather swim in the ocean than a lake. I cry easily. I’ve been told I’m attractive by a complete stranger. I’ve been called a slut. I have scars. I love my friends. I’ve had braces. I’m online 24/7. I like sushi. I live in a small town. I often hide my emotions. I have read a Jane Austen novel. I have long hair. I love to shop. I like being the center of attention. I’ve seen my favorite movie more than ten times. I’m sarcastic. I’m picky about grammar. I am a morning person. I’ve been to Africa. I’ve hugged a stranger. I worry too much. I read the labels on the shampoo bottle. I’m wearing a black shirt. I’m an excellent cook. I love scary movies. I have been to over five countries. I’m a dreamer. I have freckles. I am currently in a relationship. My favorite song makes me cry. I use “lol” in real-life conversations. I am shy around the opposite sex. I went to camp as a kid. I have gotten stitches. I’ve fallen asleep in class. I like pizza. I would consider living abroad. I love Disney movies. I have a tattoo. I’ve run a red light. I wear contact lenses. I’ve had my wisdom teeth removed. My biological parents are still together. I have more than two piercings. I open up to others too easily. I’ve consumed alcohol. I am left-handed. I’ve had a crush on someone of the opposite gender. I’ve skipped an entire day of school. I believe in ghosts. I’ve been skiing. I’m addicted to Facebook. I feel strongly about equal rights. I shower every day. I can play a musical instrument. I am happy with my life. I have been cheated on. I have danced in the rain. I would rather take the picture than be in the picture. My days are fast-paced. I sleep on my side. I can’t dive without plugging my nose. I am a television addict. I’ve kissed someone and regretted it. I believe in Santa Claus. I have many regrets. I read for fun. I’ve participated in a snowball fight. I’ve been in a play. I nap a lot. I have low self-esteem. I’m good at remembering faces. I have ran into a glass/screen door. I use my fingers to do simple math. I bite my lip when I’m nervous. I have a good singing voice. I swear a lot. I’ve been in a fist fight. I’ve had my heart broken. I’m prone to getting colds. I have betrayed a friend. I’m stubborn. I wish I could fly. I have had a dream come true. I believe in myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment